Providers Enrollement & Credentialing Services
Credentialing generally takes 2 to 3 months, but the process can become lengthier due to documentation issues, poor follow up, and poor filing. The lengthier the process, the more harmful it becomes for the revenue cycle. Even if the physician can provide efficient, competent and medically necessary services, payments may get delayed or refused by insurance companies without proper enrollment with payers.
Why is there a need for credentialing?
Credentialing involves checking the credentials and documents of application practitioners. These include certifications, affiliations, physician licenses, clinical judgment, accreditation, and many more. By reviewing aspects like a physician’s license, experience, certification, education, training, affiliations, malpractice & adverse clinical events, and clinical judgment, credentialing verifies if the physician meets the Payer’s standards.
What Makes VO Health Care An Excellent Choice :
Registration with the NPI (Type I and II)
- Protocols for reimbursement
- PECOS registration
- Registration with CAQH
- Hospital Privileging Services
- Revalidation of Medicare and Medicaid
- Credentialing and Enrollment for Commercial Insurance Provider (i.e. Anthem, CIGNA, TriCare, BCBS, Humana, & UnitedHealthcare, etc.)
- Registration with the NPI (Type I and II)
- Handling of Care Contracting matters