Return & Refund Policy
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns. This Return and Refund Policy has been created with the help of the Return and Refund Policy Generator.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
You have 30 (change this) calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
For additional information in this section, create your own Return & Refund Policy
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Virtual Oplossing LLC, 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, Delaware, 19702.
- Services refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Services from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Virtual Healthcare, accessible from http://www.virtualoplossing.us
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
You’re Order Cancellation Rights
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 30 days from the date on which You received
In order to exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By mail: 256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, Delaware, 19702
We will reimburse you no later than 21 days from the day on which the agreement was cancelled. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Services to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Services were purchased in the last 30 days
The following Services cannot be returned:
- The supply of Services made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Services which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Services which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Services which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Services may be refunded. Unfortunately, Services on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Services to Us. You should send the Services at the following address:
256 Chapman Road STE 105-4, Newark, Delaware, 19702
We cannot be held responsible for Services damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and track able mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Services or proof of received return delivery.
If the Services were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the Services weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to them to give it to you later, we will send the refund to the gift giver.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: